Development Update #11, Trolls Passage and New Developers!

Discussion in 'Developer's Blog' started by Kajamaz, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Kajamaz

Kajamaz Project Manager Staff Member

Time for a new update!

First off, there are three new developers on the team, @Lewis Hill , @Drahsid , and @Rangarz . All three are programmers for the team, and with the size of this team, we should be able to start showing off some game play videos shortly! Say hello and welcome to our new team members!

Next, we've had our members working hard on creating new additions to the world. Trolls passage is near completion. The area is a large chasm where sky island was risen from. Due to sky islands magical powers above the area, occasional stones and dust falls on the soil below, causing trees to accelerate in growth, creating giant forests. Trolls used the trees as a resource, and settled below sky island, growing in size with the trees among them. Now huge troll clansmen roam the land, and the humans stepped in to end the plague they bring onto the people. The Trolls, being intelligent, built walls to protect them from the humans attacks. It will be up to you to venture into the chasm and learn more about the land!

Screenshots of the area:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Special screenshot of sky island:
    [​IMG]

Hope to see you in the world of EverEmber soon!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Rex likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex EE Classic Developer Staff Member

Looking good you guys!
    Keep up the good work.

3. Gnarly

Gnarly New Member

I really hope this game takes off, I just began playing it last night and I have to say it's pretty great and has plenty of potential!