Development Update #6, Rogues Den

Discussion in 'Developer's Blog' started by Kajamaz, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Kajamaz

Kajamaz Project Manager Staff Member

Hello fellow EverEmberians!

EDIT: ALL USERS INCLUDING GUESTS CAN SEE THE PREVIEWS NOW! :)

Theres a few new updates to the world of EverEmber that'll be in this post. First off, lets introduce the Rogues Den. Its similar to the Thieves Village from the last update, but instead of featuring a getaway town for thieves to unite, trade, and refuel, this town is a few taverns and a port side for all the black market trading and smuggling that takes place in the world of EverEmber. The den is filled with scum, and if a lawful citizen steps in, they'll do everything in their power to make sure the last step you took was the one into the den.

A little sneak peak:
    [​IMG]

Another update is the announcement of the Ember Castle, an area east of Avgard that features the mightly Ember castle, where one ruler controls it, and reigns as the most powerful human in the land of EverEmber. Obtaining this kind of power is not easy, it takes war, siege equipment, and often times an army to take the castle for ones self! The ruler has the most powerful ancient armor in the game, and sits on their throne looking over the land.

A little sneak peak:
    [​IMG]

See you in the world of EverEmber!

P.S. Sorry for the late update, but I hope it satisfies!
    As compensation, here's an image of the thieves village!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. Mohenjo Daro

Mohenjo Daro New Member

Should be fun murdering the king!

Kajamaz likes this.
  3. Kajamaz

When you murder the king, you become it!

4. Mohenjo Daro

Mohenjo Daro New Member

Hmm, sitting on a throne seems kinda boring to me... Not very kingly to go murdering do gooders either...

5. Kajamaz

You'll have a ton of people trying to claim the throne for themselves, you'll always be fighting and defending your castle as the king, and you get some good loot and prizes for holding the throne.

6. Mohenjo Daro

Mohenjo Daro New Member

Lol, curb stomping noobs XD I can see it now haha

King: "Squire, what kingly duties do I have today?"
    Squire: "Just the normal curb stomping, sire"
    Level 1: "Not again..."

Kajamaz likes this.