Update just got released

Discussion in 'Developer's Blog' started by Slasheree, May 3, 2016.

1. Slasheree

Slasheree Administrator Staff Member

Stuff what was implemented in this release:
    • Item chatbox linking fix
    • Item and npc searchboxes fixed (dev-side update)
    • Description box rework
    • Don't pull chatbox down if reading previous msgs
    • Sync button new behaviour (making it usable on instanced maps)
    • House Controls: Right-click remove furniture, CTRL interact with furniture
    • Server-side stacktrace implementation (better error handler)
    • Remove NPC chatbubbles on death
    • Receive msg with house controls when entering house
    • Possible fix for the rubberbanding
    Hope you guys enjoy :D

2. PvP

PvP New Member

Excited to play after the update, I tried to login, and it didn't let me login. So I made a new character, but I was unable to talk to the initial NPC by pressing ctrl. What do I do?

3. Slasheree

it was probably due to the moment when the server froze because a piece of code acted up, should be playable now

4. Slasheree

Another update was released today, it fixes a little glitch that would happen if you send a big message, and also implemented Item Linking with images
    [​IMG]

5. PvP

PvP New Member

Not quite. Just tried again. After struggling to login multiple times today, it finally let me login to my account. My character was no longer attached to my username, I had to make a new character, and it said my name (the name of my character before) was "already in use". Regardless, I picked a new name for my character and once again, I was still unable to talk to the "Old Man" at the very beginning of the tutorial.

6. Slasheree

Server seems to be crashing, I'm checking it atm with Ozfer

7. Slasheree

Server should be more stable now

8. PvP

PvP New Member

Still can't login. If I create a new username, I never reach the character creation screen.
    If I log onto my other account, it shows the character creation again (Even though I already created a character, it says the names of my previous characters have been taken). If I choose a different name, it says "Connected. Sending Character Information..." but never loads. If I restart the client, and login after, same character creation screen appears, and the name I just tried to create is shown as taken. Lol.

9. Slasheree

try reinstalling the game, cause there's a player online atm, if the client puts you on the character creation screen it's doing the right thing, but the server must have crashed right after inserting the name into the "used names" list but before saving the actual player data, and so the character name is unrecoverable atm. as for the "Connected. Sending Character Information..." your account is probably bugged could you tell me your usename ?